Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 is a thematic fellowship for mid-career professionals from low and middle-income countries. The theme of this Commonwealth fellowship program is “Girls Education”. The basic purpose of this fully-funded international fellowship for mid-career professionals is to equip them with such knowledge and skills in their own sectors so they have an effective role in their workplaces. As discussed above, the mid-career professionals must be related to the areas of Girls’ Education and must have worked on the related issues. The fellowships aim to support talented professionals who have to potential to bring positive changes and also from diverse backgrounds.
The Commonwealth Professional Fellowship for international professionals has comprised of five different programs. The programs are basically the host organization programs in which the selected professionals will going to participate and learn. The programs include; Cardiff University’s Phoenix Project, Commonwealth Telecommunication Organization, Knowledge for Change, Life Gate Outreach Center, and Windle Trust International. All these programs deal with girls’ education. The fully-funded fellowships in the UK provide equal opportunities to every race, or gender to apply in this fellowship program.
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission works within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan and this above-mentioned mid-career professional fellowship program is a clear representation of the UK’s commitment to the better future of the Commonwealth countries. Furthermore, the fellowships support extraordinary and diverse innovators and future leaders from all the Commonwealth nations. CSC attracts all the talented people to Britain’s Universities and with their diverse experience, CSC works in sustainable development. The Commonwealth scholarships and fellowships are beneficial for both the UK and the fellows. This international fellowship program by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission aims to promote equity and inclusion, especially to those who belong to disadvantaged countries.
The article is a complete guide about the Commonwealth international fellowship 2024. The following paragraphs include the complete about how to apply along with the comprehensive and eligibility criteria. The Commonwealth Professional Fellowships have tremendous financial benefits. It covers almost all the minute expenditures of the fellows such as warm clothing allowance. The following paragraphs give a complete glance over the benefits of this fellowship for mid-career professionals. So, professionals who have five years of work experience in the related must not miss the chance to avail themselves of this fellowship.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Uk 2023-24:
Host Country:United Kingdom
Funded By:UK Department for International Development (DFID)
List of the Eligible Countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea Rwanda
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Commonwealth Fellowships Benefits 2024:
- A return air ticket will be provided to the fellow.
- A monthly stipend of £1,944 will be awarded to the fellows.
- If the fellow’s host institutions are in the London Metropolitan area, they will receive a monthly stipend of £2,397.
- Arrival Allowance of up to £1,061.10
- £3,000 will be paid t the host institution in the name of administration and support of the fellow. (on receipt on the invoice)
- Standard visa fees will also be reimbursed.
- Additional financial support will be provided to disable fellows
Eligibility Criteria of the Commonwealth Professional Fellowship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a commonwealth country or the applicant has been granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country.
- The British-protected individual can also apply.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- The applicant must have five years of full-time or equivalent part-time work experience in accordance with the organization’s program.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be in employment.
- The applicant must not have attended any Commonwealth Professional Fellowship in the most recent five years.
- The applicant must not be seeking any academic program or pursuing any research program.
- The applicant must be able to attend the course on the prescribed dates.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024?
- The candidates have to apply online by using CSC’s online application system.
- The candidates have to provide all the undergraduate and postgraduate qualification certificates (if applicable).
- The candidates have to provide details of up to 100 words about the employment details and their relevancy to the desired program.
- A personal statement of up to 300 words is required that must explain the relevancy of previous work experience to the desired fellowship.
- The list of the three refers to their names and contact numbers. One of them must be the candidate’s current employer.
- The candidates have to provide a development Impact Statement in total 4 parts.
- The candidates have to submit a list of up to publications and prizes (if applicable).State award objectives and how the fellowship program meets them.Outline objectives for the next two years and how the fellowship program aligns with them.Describe long-term objectives and how the fellowship program supports them.
- Summarize how personal background motivates making an impact in the home country (up to 500 words).
- Briefly describe engagement in voluntary activities and leadership experiences (up to 500 words).
- Provide a scan of your passport or national identity card.