Call for application: (01) HR Advisor Training
RECRUTEMENT : INTERNE / EXTERNE
ECOBANK Cameroon S.A. is recruiting (01) HR Advisor Training in the Human Resources
Department, ready to work across the national territory.
This position is based In Douala.
The incumbent should ensure that ECM achieves a competitive capability through the provision
of the following services:
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Staff Induction
- Employee Guidance and Counseling
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
perspective and firmiy linked to the bank’s business needs.
- Identify training and development needs on the basis ofthe Group’s Core and Technical Competencies, Audit reparts, New Products, New technology
- Suggest cost effective solutions to identified training and development needs
- Provide equal training and development opportunities to all staff
- Put in place POP for al staff and transform the identified individual gaps Into relevant training and development solutions
- Coordinate the implementation of training programs
- Provide TED opportunities that Impart skills & knowledge necessary for current and future roles
- Improve frequency and quality of training; effective monitoring of training
- Target 100% of staff and average 40 hours / employee
- Effective performance management system — In collaboration with other stakeholders (the branch managers, Unit Heads and Departmental Heads), embed the Balanced Scorecard
- Improve understanding and effectiveness of Balanced Scorecard — training / communication
- Ensure timely submission and tracking of Balanced Scorecard
- At least 2-3 years work experience in a training / Human Resource development
- function of à large and dynamic multi-national organization
- Proven ability to interact with and present ideas to Senior Management & other levels
- in a confident manner and capability of working in a diverse & dynamic environment.
- Experience or exposure to analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Master level in Management or Social Sciences
- Muiti language speaker would be a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and other relevant tools
- High levels of initiative, energy & drive,
- Strong planning & organizing skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
V. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com latest May 24″, 2021 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « HR Advisor Training »
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted.
Ecobank is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc.