Fulbright Exchange Program: Humphrey Fellowship in USA
Humphrey Fellowship program in USA is a most awaited fully-funded fellowship for international individuals. The top fellowship program to study in the USA for free focuses on the self-motivated minds who have leadership qualities and have the potential to change the world. The fellowship is also known as Hubert. H Humphrey fellowship aims at constructing the bond between the US and the other countries of the world by providing equal opportunities to the professionals of the world to excel in their fields. The Fullbright Humphrey Fellowship program is for experienced professionals and a non-degree fully funded international fellowship program.
The Fulbright Exchange Program aims are strengthening the ties between the US and the other states by imparting knowledge about the issues which are of US concern. Moreover, the program is designed in a way that it becomes a cultural exchange program in the US. The fellows are given the opportunities to explore the US culture through field trips and by staying away from the host institution for a while, in this Fulbright scholarship in the USA, the needs of the students are properly addressed. They are provided with every allowance related to travel, residence food, books, etc. so that they could focus entirely on their professional development.
The US-based fully funded Humphrey US Fellowship is a golden opportunity for the fellows to broaden their perspectives and become influential global leaders. The fellows are given the tasks by which they can interact with their other Humphrey colleagues as the program is not a traditional graduate program. In this fellowship program, the fellows will learn practically from the workshops, seminars, and from teamwork. Thus the Humphrey fellowship provides the best prospects of learning through such practical work and from chosen host university and courses.
The Humphrey Program works worldwide and is facilitated overseas by Binational Fulbright Commissions or Foundations or the Public Affairs Sections of U.S. Embassies. The Embassies and Commissions submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education (IIE) office in the U.S. and from the very start, this program has benefited many communities and nations. In 26 countries, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is managed by a Binational Fulbright Commission. In all other participating countries, the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy administers the operation of the Program. In order to completely understand the procedure applied the following article provides complete assistance.
Humphrey Fellowship 2023 in the USA:
The duration of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is 10 months.
Fellowship Program Fields:
- Rights and Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
Visit the official website for more information about the program fields.
Eligible Regions for Humphrey Fellowship, USA:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- East Asia and the Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
Benefits of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2023 in the USA:
- The fellows will receive free pre-academic English language coaching if required.
- Full tuition and fees of the host institution will be covered.
- Fellows will be provided with a maintenance allowance.
- One time settling allowance will be given.
- Health insurance will be provided which will include sickness and accident coverage.
- Book allowance will be given
- Fellows will be provided with a one-time computer subsidy allowance.
- All the travel costs related to the program will be covered including the return air ticket from the home country to the US and from the US to the home country.
- Fellows will be provided with a professional development allowance for field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
Eligibility Criteria of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2023 in the USA:
- The candidate must be an undergraduate and have a first-class Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must have 5 years of full-time professional experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate must not have any prior experience in the US or a very limited experience can be accepted.
- The candidate must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- The candidate must be proficient in the English Language.
- The candidate must be actively indulged in the community services.
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship in USA 2023?
- The candidates have to contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Binational Fulbright Commission in their country.
- The candidates have to select their country and send the application according to their own country’s deadline.
- Every country has a different application deadline.
- The candidates have to select the host University for their Desired Course.
- The courses must be selected from the given list.
- The applications are submitted to the US commission or US embassies in the home countries because Commissions and Embassies review applications submitted for the Humphrey Fellowship Program, invite selected applicants for interviews, and determine which applications are to be forwarded for further consideration to the Institute of International Education in the U.S.
- Humphrey Fellowship Application Deadline:
The deadline varies from country to country however the applications must reach the US by October 01, 2022.