Maersk is looking for Customer Experience Consultant Counter.
Location: CM – Douala
Maersk is looking for a candidate to take up the role of a Customer experience Consultant Counter in Douala, Cameroon. This position would involve owning and managing the customer experience of customers by identifying issues proactively, building strong relationship with customers and identifying solutions which benefits both Maersk and the customer..
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- Customer’s business acumen and ability to know what factors drives the decision making.
- Onboard customers and build strong and collaborative relationship with both established and new customers.
- The primary point of contact for own customers and ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment life-cycle, by working closely with the customer as well as internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of external factors impacting Customer’s supply Chain & understand their sense of urgency, service needs, drivers and desires.
- Ability to align with customer expectations upfront & to be able to respond with suggested solutions.
- Cross-sell & up-sell Logistics and Services products to customers.
- Responsible for vendor management and shipment order consolidation planning, without physical cargo execution.
- 1+ Years of experience in a customer-centric position in the logistic industry.
- Bachelor’s degree is proffered.
- Good knowledge of Ms package.
- Fluent French and Conversational English is a MUST.
- Knowledge of shipping, supply chain or logistics industry.
- Excellent Stakeholder management-, interpersonal-, and communication-skills.
- Energetic, Well-organized, and Self-Initiated.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure keeping quality in focus.
- Strong execution mindset.
- Strong Cost conscious and optimization mindset.
HOW TO APPLY?
If your profile matches job requirements, our recruiter will get in touch to share more about the role and get to know you better.
If successful, you will discuss the role with the Line Manager and his team.
Please apply before the 22nd of June 2023.