Dangote is looking for Assistant Mines Operations Manager
- Oversee the preparation of all mining administrative documents, the dispatching of the pozzolana and the management of time sheets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of staff timesheets.
- Monitoring of Mines administrative documents
- Overseeing all pozzolana dispatching from Mines.
- Overseeing pozzolana survey and stock taken in Mines
- Overseeing pozzolana moisture with Quality Department.
- Sending weekly activity reports to the Mines manager
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Mines manager
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Geology or its equivalent in Mining or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (05) years demonstrated operating experience in mining operations.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of mining operations, production, maintenance, process control and health and safety management.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Training & Development
HOW TO APPLY?
N.B: Ne payez aucun frais pour obtenir un emploi