Dangote is looking for Weighbridge Officer
- Manage the process of weighing of inbound and outbound trucks on weighbridge system and maintain the associated records.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Weigh incoming trucks at entry/exit point, ensure accuracy of relevant details in the appropriate module, depending on the product to be weighed.
- Provide a Weigh –In Ticket indicating gross weight or offloading advice indicating net weight.
- Receive Waybill from truck driver, retain final copy of waybill for further proceedings.
- Provide daily reports of activities, highlighting unresolved issues for the attention of Weighbridge Supervisor.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Logistics.
Education and Work Experience
- HND or its equivalent in relevant discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to cement manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality specifications.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project management applications, etc.
- Private health insurance
- Paid time off
- Learning & Development
HOW TO APPLY?